2014 Pollinator Partnership Sponsorship Opportunities
We at the Pollinator Partnership are gearing up for three exciting pollinator events! Major highlights are Pollinator Week, June 16-22, 2014, the 14th Annual North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC) International Conference, October 21-24, 2014, and the 2014 Pollinator Poster. The popularity of these major initiatives has brought the importance of pollinator health to the forefront of a vast diversity of audiences, including educators, government agencies, for-profit and non-profits, gardeners, beekeepers, industry, and more!
Please consider sponsoring these amazing initiatives. Your organization and the Pollinator Partnership will be a force that will not only catapult pollinator health to a new public awareness, but will also bring visibility to your brand to an attentive and responsive audience.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS – YOU WILL GET:
- Cause related sponsorships to your brand image
- NAPPC Conference activity recognition affording multiple opportunities for targeted Press Releases
- Online media coverage resulting in highly coveted and valuable “editorial quality” links to your website
- Direct contact to over 130+ NAPPC partners for relationship building
- Diverse media exposure generated by P2 including national and local press, blogs, newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and more!
Your donation is fully tax deductible and contributes to the protection of pollinators, critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, policy, education, and research.
View the full Prospectus by clicking here to learn all the details or become a sponsor today below!